Saturday, January 26, 2008

whimsical

Ok ok. I am not all sad, dark and twisty. I am just whimsical. I am still human mind you... and I enjoy the simple pleasures of the ordinary life. Take for example, finally getting the chance to stay home. Rush a portfolio. Play worms. Watch television. Play the guitar. Visit the movies once in awhile. To prove it, the last show I watched was "Cloverfield"...which nearly made me puke...really bad show for people who suffer motion sickness. I have been clean since the start of this year, which is a really good sign. Along the week I realize something in me clicked. Something happened. I am not too sure exactly what. But I feel a change. A good thing. A good change. It's that feeling, where everything in my life is finally properly archived.

No comments: