Friday, January 04, 2008

cryptic

If people are more attentive they do not need words to converse.
Because the slightest gesture of a look a gaze or a movement, would give them away. Akin to a picture explaining itself without the need of any narration.
Do not be a fool to misuse your words. As it would be too late to realize that the slightest err is enough to upset an unseen moment. It is difficult nowadays, for anyone to slow down, to be at the same state of mind. Those moments are hard to come by. But when they do, remember, slow down too.

I was walking along a straight path, and everyone was walking ahead of me. That piercing pain hit me again, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't scream. I just stood there paralyzed. But no one saw me. In that scene, everything was in slow motion. No one... saw me.



No comments: