Sunday, November 25, 2007

chapter 37 : This world you must've crossed

I have to make a decision that I am honestly not very sure about as to how much do I really want it. How much do I want it enough to take this leap and throw myself into the great unknown? But how much do we really want something to fight for nowadays? I am running out of time. You asked if I could do it. So here's my answer now, I could. And I would, pack up and leave with no strings attached, as nothing is holding me back. Why? Because you said;

"It is what we feel that makes the choice. Not the choice to what we feel."

I think I'll start a new life.
I think I'll start it over.
Where no one knows my name.
I'm tired of the weather.
I think I'll get a lover.
I think that I'm just tired.
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind.
I think I need a sunrise; I'm tired of the sunset.
I hear it's nice in the summer, some snow would be nice.
You don't know me, you don't even care.

i think i almost came to save you. you know that point of weakness where you want something to happen. And each time you say it you know exactly what it really means. i want "you" to happen and nothing else. i was this close in offering one of my wings to you so that you could fly well i spiral down into the nothingness again. but this time. it was different. something else happened. but you didn't.

No comments: