Saturday, November 10, 2007

Chapter 34 : Visceral

We are an amazing species.
We bleed to know we are alive and we live.
I believe that our physical body has a mind of its own, it knows when and how it will fall apart, and as it splits it sends a warning to tell you that you cannot endure any longer.

There will be a time where you slide into a depression to weep for your dying self. Somehow the physical body knows and senses the count down of your biological clock to death and it reacts, it weeps unknowingly for this impending arrival of death. I call it the “emotional physical self” reacting.

Why do I keep writing? This is the only way I can leave a part of me in time. It is the only way I can freeze time into these writings, it is the only way to remind others and myself that I was here in time.

I was here.
And I am not doing too good.


No comments: