Sunday, December 02, 2007

chapter 38 : I saw you

Believe me. I saw you. You were standing there at that very crossroad, and you looked the same, except your hair was cut. You were not distracted by the cars going by or the lights surrounding you or even the noise passing you by. Your eyes were looking down at your hands and you were holding a guitar, it was your instrument your soul and that everything else was a fake. The vehicle I was on passed you by, and as I stood up from my seat with my hands on the window pane, watching, staring, thinking; I saw you. As the vehicle turned in loops, and went further away, I saw you. You started walking in that one direction I wanted to follow, but as I tried to keep up with you, I just couldn't. Because there will always be this distance and space between us that I can never cross over to reach you. And all you did was keep walking ahead, without me.

But, I saw you.

No comments: