Tuesday, June 10, 2008

respite

Five months. Just like that. It didn't felt like you left me at all. Seeing you again, holding you again felt the same. But within that time frame both of us have changed and grew. I am not the girl that I was before. Distance makes you realize how much you have taken simple gestures for granted. The act of picking up the phone to call. The act of crossing a road. Welcome home Denise. =) I can't wait for our pizza date at Timbre.

Come to think of it, I've done quite a lot within 5 months. Completed my internship, handed up my last thesis for school, had a short trip to Bintan, signed up for driving, did a music video with Tea-L, performed for HSA D&D, worked at ST Electronics, graduated, be a pirate mascot, picked up a new instrument (keyboard), performed (first & last 'live' as Tea-L) at StreetFest'08, preparing for next upcoming live at Fort Canning as Lucille..

What is a proper break?
I think I need it... a proper break.
An escape... a hideout...
Hmm... Sounds like sleep...

No comments: