Wednesday, March 12, 2008

vivant

Adding one more post to the rest of the 66 posts so far. I'm still alive.

I feel better today, waking up early to breathe the morning air, watching my curtains rise and fall, watching the changing colours of the morning sky. My fingers and toes are all cold and frozen up despite having two blankets. Sleeping does reset your being to prepare you to meet a new day, it wipes away your raw emotions and hunger. It really does. That's why they call it... "Good Morning".

There… Good Morning...


I'm thankful to be able to speak to Denise this morning. It's been almost 3 months. Her return would be spectacular. I have not gone back to our usual hang outs. It is just not the same going to those places without her. I miss our moments, soups, drinks, madness, walks and talks because I can really do some of it right now.



"One day at a time eh babe?"


That's what she would say...



Quick… come back and keep my sanity in check…


They say, many things in life is just about getting use to it.

I... don't like that.


No comments: