Saturday, March 22, 2008

ingenuous

So I fall asleep in front of my lap top, I wake up to the sound of my own laughter in my dreams, and my need for sleep is essential yet lacking. It feels like I am doing too much in one day. But I guess it only means that I am living to the brink of the everyday.

I seem to be smiling more recently, to various reasons. It is the simplicity, innocence and honesty of situations and moments that makes everything… beautiful. And I am thankful. It is not easy for the unexpected to happen and somehow still fall into place. But it did.

Did you know...
I am starting to believe again?

Here's what I scribbled when I was on the train that day...


I swear my heart moved to cause a stir in the silence
Could you hear it?
The way your eyes spoke for only me, was it really just me?

Do they pair the obvious
Because that cannot be the only way, we live for the obvious.
We make... the obvious.

No comments: