Friday, August 10, 2007

Chapter 20 : Begin the Begin

Can I say something that would make you stay?
Just a little longer right here at this space, where you would come back to visit?

I am sorry.

I slipped... and I fell.
The free fall through that spiral was excruciating yet beautiful. Don’t you fear the light sometimes? I do. In between those dreams and reality, I didn’t want to wake. I felt safe in that limbo.

I see shadows… and the truth is… they are beautiful. Maybe one day, I’ll write the stories of these shadows so that you could see what I saw.

But...right now... please believe in me, and watch me stand up on my own two feet. I will get better. I will be better. I will do better. So wait. Wait for me.

I am running out of time and all that I have are these words. But these words shed so little light into my world.

Would anyone have stepped in?

No comments: