Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Chapter 6: Remembrance

Who wouldn't want to be her.
Innocent waiting hoping pure.
To be love by yet another similiar soul with those traits.
To be that character painted as an angel.

The greatest pain was what they did. Left me out on my own to wander the streets. Deserted in the cold. That, will be imprinted forever; Somehow, within my memory i know its been done many times before.

The start of my tragedy was brought about by that very same individual. Imagine the twist of it all.

Vividly my eyes remember, how coldly she brushed off my arm, refusing the support from them. Then in a swift movement; shoving the cash in my hand before taking off.

So fast it was, that i didn't get a chance to even glance at the fading headlights.

I stood there dejected not only by her but by the driver too. Everyone refusing me at that point in time. That precious hour when i finally open myself up to get stabbed in return, so cruelly at the spot where it hurt the most.

I want back my innocence, all of it. But its too late. It's tarnished by people... called friends.

All that's left of me is to move on the best way i know how. To shut up and nurse the gaping wound inside. Away from prying eyes, heartless hearts, uncaring souls.

No comments: