Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Chapter 3: This is the way it should be

Pulling away the covers to recieve the light. It's morning.

As I gaze at every face; still lock on the subject to empty every ounce of emotions, retreating into the little space at the back of the mind.

I think i chose to be defeated.

The black and white screen play, just where i've left it.

Unlike the first encounter. Minds were intoxicated. I sat there, legs crossed watching the moving images infront of me. Taking in the changes of the years, yearning for a comfort.

Thank the coldness of the atmosphere and the only warmth under cover. The first contact. Light and gentle. Like a train it hit. The familiarity, distinctively recollecting within. With that embrace, genuine, the need of someone to hold me before i disappear into the nothingness of this world. Apologise you did. With the words agreed upon we took the leap.

Knowing the reality where we stand.


Never lovers, more than friends.

No comments: