Sunday, February 11, 2024

 I used to write songs.

But they were prices I paid in my human attempt to seal a little piece of me in time. Like Voldemort. I get why he did what he did. 

Even if I do not fully understand it now of what it was that I was trying so hard to keep. A reminder of a scar in time that I had lived. 

 If I was brought back to 2013, what would I want to flip? I couldn't bring forward an event that I wanted you there. I wouldn't be able to save you or keep you here longer. What could I change? 

Recently, we talked about time travelling.

Would I want to be 7 again or would I want to know how and when I die. 

If I cannot control the uncertainties or deviances going back to 7 and if any change in my decision might remove the chance of meeting you then I rather not risk it at all. Now that I am older, I believe things that were bound to happen will, it cannot be avoided or delayed too long, it will hit the same spot in time again. 

So, no. I do not believe that I can survive it all again. I choose to know when and how I will go. 

 

No comments: