Saturday, September 26, 2015

You need to breathe life into words again. Let them form and take hold of your page. I forget sometimes the need to leave a little of me online in this virtual world. 

It is a trend. There are too many scams out there offering you opportunities to jump onboard their easy way out solutions. The price? Your money. How about the media? It distracts you with fancy new things or news and all we end up doing is feeding this Monster with an insatiable appetite. 

Quote: Always online but never available. 

But the real price, is your time. 

And. Falling into the pit of selfishness. "Me" mentality syndrome. 

After one month, once a week, of giving away time to volunteering works, I won't say they need me. But rather I need them more than they need me. It made me grounded to the here and now. For a moment I am offline, doing something meaningful for someone else. 

No comments: