Sunday, January 03, 2010



This is profane. He sought out my words and the offer was far too intriguing to resist.
So I wrote:-


I'm not backing out if you have to know.
I have nothing to offer as my soul is sold.
I cannot promise you anything for everything I own is fleeting and cold.
These should had been my spoken words but I cannot seem to find them when all I can see is your back facing me; So when.
Will you turn around for me.


We were discussing about a scene and I would fancy reenacting it in real life; Let's tweak the ending a bit. You the tracker and I, your victim. Our meeting would be my death. I wouldn't mind a bit. Being dead to the world. At least there is an end and finality to everything. In your hands that is. Beautiful.


Again I have to profess.

My fragility wasn't your fault.

No comments: