Sunday, November 15, 2009


If I die give my body to the sun
Please don't cry
This fear of tears let me run
The echo sparsely tells me where to go
Yet I'm stuck between the rain and the snow

I didn't think dying would be so hard
I didn't think living would be so hard

Waking up in the turning tide
Was easier
Than living in your eyes
Bye love

And the paper let me use it's face
To tell you all of my disgrace
And I'm sorry if you didn't say goodbye
Yes, I'm sorry if I ever made you cry

But none of this time was wasted on you
I thought it was fun walking in these shoes
but the water was just too cold
and your words were just too bold
and the summer came at early spring
and my lines are out of breath
and it screams
as I lie here dying
you haven't lost a thing

Slowly eyes
Are letting go of pain
So if i die

Let my blood leave a stain.

No comments: