Friday, July 10, 2009


I saved a draft to write again later. So you won't know the actual moment and place that I wrote this to leave behind in time for you to read. I have learn to do that recently. To fake control of time. Your the feeling that never goes away. The only answer to my question that makes the most sense to me.

I wrote the last sentence, placed the last full stop. I knew what was coming. The pen slipped from my hand and I closed my eyes. 'So', I heard her say, or perhaps it was me, 'it's just the two of us now.' I argued with her for a bit.
'It will never work, I've forgotten.'.


'But I haven't forgotten.' She says.


Shot by Jefinski - Su Le Pave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little quote...and thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. The Chinatown I went to was in SF, so yeah, nothing compared to Singapore, probably.
xoxo,
Micaela