Monday, April 07, 2008

brilliant

You slipped into my world unexpectedly... so...tender and endearing. Your innocence shatter my darkness. I am starting to believe in the goodness of the everyday, I am smiling myself silly within simple instances, moments and intervals. I am becoming more human..

Is this it?

Beauty in simplicity. You are.

How long have I lived this morbid character. Troubled you say? What did you saw that made you want to stay? Nobody ever did. I've dealt with more departures then arrivals, more funerals then weddings. More often people walked out on me, no one ever did walked in to stay long enough... to understand... to listen... to read between the lines. Those twisted games they played with my mind, building me up to tear me down.

Dates... are never the same.
Days... are never the same.

Fate bringer... lucky charm...

Mine.

No comments: