Tuesday, September 04, 2007

chapter 24 : Live

I have not lived yet. How young and bold I ought to be, to sail through waves and storms, to fight the battles of everyday life! Bless the Lord for the gift of talents, so that we could put to test all that we are given. It's amazing to see all the weights stripped away and how the soul can take its flight in this realm. To love what you do not have and disclose what you already possess.

Recently I had been called home by His very voice, so vividly I heard it. O how my soul cannot fathom the day of the rapture, and only the worthy would be taken. Many would grieve and wonder why the tribulation of seven years. It is the point of no return, and I do not want to be left behind.

Believe in me when I say that we are all warriors. We do the impossible of the everyday life.

To live.

No comments: